Multiplayer allows you to interact with other Rigidchips users.
To join a Multiplayer game:
- Open network by either acessing it under the Settings tab, or by using its shortcut (Tab).
- Select 'Connect'. Leave Session alone for now, as you cannot edit it when joining a server.
- Select your username. You can add a color to your usertag by pressing the 'Color' button to the left of the 'User' field.
- Select your host. enter the host's IP into the 'Host' field.
- Select the port. You will have to ask the host for the Port #, or you will not be able to connect.
- Press 'Start'.
To host a game:
There is a dedicated server, however it is a Japanese server. As a result, most players are Japanese, and may not speak/understand English.
Port: 2345, 51234, or 37564 (combat dedicated port)
- The player tag follows the player's model core. If you are using a 'remote' model, the tag will follow te core, but not the remote-controlled part.
- You can switch models in mid-session, just as if you were not connected.
- You cannot be shot by models with Arm chips unless the model you are using has an Arm chip itself.
- It is not good manners to join a server and just start shooting at other players. Ask them if they would mind engaging in combat, and wait for a response.
- You cannot spawn balls or use wind in Multiplayer.